Thursday, June 2, 2011

Date evening


Helloooo!
Yesterday after a good meal at home we decided to have some drinks at Torgeir's place. I had a really nice time and enjoyed myself. Tonight we are going to eat out at Grønn Pepper and have beer and play darts at Mikrobryggeriet. I really like that place!
I have to enjoy Jonny's company now that he is here, because in two weeks he'll be leaving again to work.
See ya!


Update: Apparently some people have decided that today is when Jesus Christ went to heaven and declared it a holiday. Our ignorance betrayed us and we found Mikrobryggeriet was closed, the foodstore was closed and our plans - unlike Jesus - didn't go to heaven but went to hell. Plan B: meal at Nattergalen! I had beef with gorgonzola sauce, aspargus, sweet peas and gratinated potatoes and was positivly surprised! Tiramisu gelatto for dessert. Mmmm! We finished our night at Espen's, competing at the Play Station and having some drinks. Long live Captain Morgan! Now it's bed time for me and work in about 12 hours. Natta!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...