Monday, August 8, 2011

Creamy eyeshadows


When I was in Barcelona I was tipped of a new store called Kiko Milano that sells quality make-up at very low prices. I fell in love with this chocolate creamy eyeshadow. It's perfect for brown eyes like mine!
But if you realise that - like me - you've also have too oily eyelids and the shadow doesn't last too long, don't panic. Here's what to do!

Make-up artist and consultant, Vero Torné, offers us some advice: "You can use a primer before applying the eyeshadow cream. The one from 'Too Faced' is very good. Or the one from 'Urban Decay'.
You could also use traslucid powder on top of the eyeshadow to fix it. I strongly recommend the 'High Definition' traslucid powder from Make-Up Forever. I am not sure whether they are that easy to find, but they are the best in the maket!".


You can find the "Too Faced" primer here, the "Urban Decay" primer here and the "HD" powder from Make-Up Forever at Sephora or a nontraslucid one here.

Are you going to give primers a try?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...