Monday, June 6, 2011

Internet shopping

Hello!
I think I'm addicted to shopping on the internet! I love sitting on the couch with my netbook and checking all the possibilities without leaving home! There are so many choices, it's easier to compare prices and you can find anything!


This lace shirt is from Nelly.Com and the hair extensions are from Rapunzel of Sweden. Click on the left banner of my blog and check it out!

Why buy at Rapunzel of Sweden? The hair has incredibly good quality. You can wash it, you can curl it, use the hair dryer on it and basically treat the extensions like they are your own hair! And with every order you get a discount card for your next purchase!


Some of my favourite sites are H&M.com, Nelly.Com, Rapunzel of Sweden and StrawberryNET.com. And if you want to find designer accessories from Michael Kors, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Coach and Nine West - amongst others - comfortably at home don't forget to check Glow Company. You won't find it cheaper in regular stores!

What are your favourite sites for shopping on the internet? Do you shop online often?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...