Thursday, June 9, 2011

Odd day in the weather department

Hi there! Today I woke up to lots of misscalls and sms saying that the weather was amazing and we should meet out. So I woke up, showered, got dressed and took the bus to the city. The weather was beautiful. A big gorgeous sun, warmth and 27 degrees outside. Perfect!

 Dress: Nelly.Com
White leggings: H&M
Clutch: GUESS


I arrived to the city and met the girls at Nattergalen: Diana, Cinthia, Doribeth, Maria, Carla and Senovia were there. I ordered apple pie and a dark beer. Dark beer is so much better than regular beer because it's less sour.

 I finally found a beer I like! Newcastle, oh yeah!

 
After a long while Dori felt her ass had become way too flat of sitting down so we went for a walk. Yeeeees..... it's ice cream time!!!!!



The city trip ended with us sitting on a bench outside and suddenly getting wet because it started to rain! And it was not a bit of water.... it was a summer storm! With thunders and lightnings! The temperature went down ten degrees at once! So we ran for our lives and I ended up taking a cab back home. Damn you, Trondheim!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...