Monday, August 1, 2011

Kids

I'm finally back home in Trondheim! I didn't forget to post the pictures of the children birthday parties. All Jonny's nephews have their birthdays pretty much at the same time, so they each had a birthday party with cake and presents. Aurora celebrated it on wednesday and, even though I missed it because I was at the airport, Jonny took some pictures of her and her cute Winnie de Pooh cake. I'm so glad that the dress I bought in Turkey fits her so well, isn't she adorable?



Then on friday there was another birthday party for Elina and Aksel. They also got a lot of presents which they really loved!





And here's Aurora when she got the dress we bought her. She's such a lovely little rubberface, don't you think? She's got a lot of facial expressions!


Well, that's it for today! Back to work tomorrow... I'm going to watch and episode of "True Blood" with Jonny now. See ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...