Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today's purchases

I just wanted to show you some of the stuff I bought recently...

This little purse is from England and I got it for only £5 (NOK 45). Isn't it pretty? Small, easy to carry and matches a lot of colors. I love it!





I think this color looks incredible in dark eyes.  It's GOSH's liquid eyeliner. Really bright and very easy to apply. The brush is very thin and soft. I am definetly going to buy more from Gosh! It's one of the best make-up brands I've ever seen, at least if you are looking for smashing bright colors! And compared to other good brans like Mac, this is not expensive at all!






These handcream and exfoliator costed me NOK 20 each. Cheap, smells nice and it absorbes quick. To be bought at Vita Apotek!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...