Tuesday, August 16, 2011

English time

That's what I seemed to have this morning when I arrived one hour late for work! Yepp, my cellphone did automatically update the time at my arrival to England but never did the same when I got back, so I got the wrong time! When my colleague called me in the morning I felt like the biggest idiot ever... Sometimes technology is just right there to kick us on the butt!


So after a stressful day at work (there is a fishery convention in town and everybody is desperate to get a hotel room) I stopped by Diana's boutique. It's almost ready! We picked up lunch together at the closest Chinese restaurant and took a walk to town.
Now I just showered, buttered my feet in coconut Burt Bee's foot cream and I am ready to chill on the couch and read magazines. Girl time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...