Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cosy food!


I've never really had a lot of confidence in my kitchen abilities, but I think there's place for improvement so lately I am trying to learn new recipees. When I lived by myself I never spent too much time cooking, it's very much stirring just for myself. But now that I live with Jonny I feel more eager to step in the kitchen and improve myself, since I can cook for both of us. Today I made waffles with brown cheese and enjoyed them with a good cup of coffee (it feels soooo good to have a coffee machine at home!). For dinner I made lamb meat with wok (red onions, yellow peppers and wok sauce) accompanied with nuddles. It was good!


Please, feel free to share any recipees you think are good with me, I'm open for new suggestions!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...