Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hein & Kelly's wedding

Quick post (my laptop is running out of battery life). We came back a few hours ago from Somerset where the wedding took place. Jonny's brother Hein got marrie to his long time fiance Kelly. We all drove 4 hours in a minibus to the west coast of England for the event.
This right here was our bedroom at the wedding venue. Amazing isn't it?



 My dress








The wedding was the most beautiful I have ever been to. The groom got really emotional when he saw his bride walking down the aisle, and then she got emotional too and so did everybody else present at the ceremony. The place was lovely. It is an old English castle with amazingly big gardens and flowers. All the guest rooms are as amazing as ours and they really take care of detail. I'll post more pictures when I can plug my laptop.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...