Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer make-up

I just wanted to show you some of my favourite colors for a summer make-up.

I like the combination of green eyes and pink blush and lips. Remember that if you go with a very bright shade of lipstisk, you should tone down the eyeshadow and viceversa.

Pink blush from Bourjois, pink lipstick from Lancôme, green duo eyeshadow from H&M, black mascara "Mad Gal" (available at Sephora and here) and aquamarine powder shadow from Stila (available at StrawberryNET.com).

Another beautiful and elegant combination for a summer night is bright red or hot pink lipstick. Use dark and natural colors for the eyes, such as black eyeliner and brown eyeshadow to create a smoky eye look. Use a very soft eye brush to difuminate. Finish up with black mascara. To intensify your eyes, use a brown eyebrow pencil.

Deluxe black mascara, Calvin Klein brown eyebrow pencil, IsaDora black eyeliner, brown eyeshadow from N7 and lipsticks from IsaDora.

And my current favourite: blue eyes and soft browns and terracotas for the cheekbones and lips. The brown tones enhance the blue eyeshadow and they are specially flattering for blue eyes. For those of you with fair skin I recommend you switch the brown for a peach tone for both chickbones and lips.


Terracota blush from IsaDora, blue mascara and eyeliner from Sephora, brown glossy from Clarins and blue eyeshadow from IsaDora (see down).


This is how it looks on me. I couldn't take a better picture, but in real life the colors are brighter.

Here's where I keep all my make-up and brushes. Sometimes I have to dig a lot to find what I want but it takes less space than when I used four different make-up cases.

I encourage you to make a post about make-up tips for the summer! Maybe we can inspire each other?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...