Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Back home!

Yes!! Finally today Jonny is coming back home from his job at the gas platform in Melkøya! Can you believe everytime he travels he tries to keep a secret the time he's going to be home? And I always catch him hehe! Today he told me his flight had been delayed, but he forgot that I have internet and can check the airport's website. Better luck next time, darling! ;-P

Yesterday was a long day at work. I was in reception from 7am until 3pm, and in my break I had a meeting with the hotel manager and the housekeeping manager. I am in charge of all the paperwork to make the hotel environmentally friendly and get the license. So I needed some help with all the documentation I need. I have been working on this for one month and I'm not anywhere close to the end! In fact, on thursday one Best Western employee from Stavanger is coming to Trondheim to help me out. That BW is the only one in Norway that got the environmental license and she is very excited that we are working hard to get it too. At least someone is excited. I am mostly sick of paperwork! When we get the license I am calling the newspaper and get some good PR! I'm not kidding!

Immediately after work I was sent to Egon to pick up pizzas for the staff meeting. Yes, another meeting. This one lasted for almost two hours. I was so longing to go home by then! I had slept four hours the night before and I was exhausted! So when I came back home I made myself some hotdogs and watched "Game of Thrones". It's getting so good!
Well, now I'm going to finished cleaning the apartment and changing the bedsheets.
See you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...