Saturday, June 18, 2011

Yesterday's party

Here's some pictures of yesterday's birthday party! I arrived there after work around 11:30 pm and gave Doribeth her birthday gift: a pair of Marc Jacobs earrings and a Victoria's Secret body spray. I think she really liked it!
I had so much fun! And drank tutti frutti punch (made by Dori), red wine, cava and tequila.




Shakira and Priscilla got sleepy
Those are the Marc Jacobs earrings!


ZzzZzz Nighty night!


Sooo, want to hear the day's "fun fact"? I took a taxi home with Tania, Frode and Diana and I am about to put the key in the lock when I see that that's not my apartment's key but the key from work! Holy crap! I had switched the keys when I changed my clothes at work! So I had to take another taxi back to the hotel and get my apartment's key and give the work key to my colleague. And that was not a cheap ride! I felt really silly and the worst was having to show up at work in my short dress and completely shitfaced!

Now I'm at work, recovering from a bad headache and wondering how many more headaches it will take me to learn the lesson and quit drinking tequila!
Enjoy your saturday those of you who have free! Bye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...