Friday, September 5, 2008

The 1848 liberal revolutions

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you monsieur Bonaparte, one of the biggest leaders and "emperors" of the modern Europe. For the past two weeks I have been focusing most of my free time to study him and the consequences of his fall in 1815. And I have discovered that in every single battle there are dozens of other mini-battles... and have also discovered that I've been screwed. I have to write this repport (about 4-6 pages) on the consequences of the liberal revolutions of 1848 and my problem is.... there is TOO much to say! I don't know what part of history should I eliminate. I mean, everything at a point is relevant and I am struggling trying to sum up! (Now I can finally say - after all the bickering - that I understand you Jorge, when you write so long... summing up it's difficult!!). Besides, there were so many redefinitions in the geographical limits of the countries, unifications, treaties, and so, that I don't even know where to begin!! Plus I have to write the assignment in Norwegian, of course. So yes, that's been my life for the past days, nothing too interesting as you can see...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...