Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's dinner

As I have probably said like a thousand times already, we have celebrated Valentine's day on friday instead, with Frank and Elisabeth. We went to this restaurant called "Graffi", which is very good and enjoyed a huge grill, with lots of biff, chicken, ribs, different sauces, corn and a soap cream which was delicious!
I have tried to take a picture with my boy for everybody's sake, cause you have all been asking me to see a picture of us together, but SORRY. He hates beeing taken picture of. So I did my best and this is all I got!



Trying to hide away, Jonny?

Frank in all his glory! :-)


Elisabeth and Jonny
Oh, and let's not forget the almost taxi crash and the Yatzy competition! Yeah, our taxi almost crashed onto a stupid driver who was driving really bad and sleapering through the snow in purpose (maybe because he was drunk, we don't know). Anyway, we managed to take his license number and reported him! And back home - all of us safe - we played team-Yatzy and I got the perfect Yatzy! All sixes at the first try! According to Jonny's calculations the odds for that happening are one of 7.765! Or something like that!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...