Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

Hello my little monsters! First and foremost, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!! I hope you celebrate it with joy and in good company. I am looking forward to my first new year's eve with my boyfriend and in Norway! It is going to be a bit of a colder ending of the year though! Just look at the picture that follows! The temperature outside is -28 degrees!!! So my hair froze out!!! I look like a certain lady who wanted to have a coat out of dalmatians... hehe. Luckily today we "only" have -15 degrees.... but this is a particularly cold weather even for Norway! Anyway, like the Norwegians say: "There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes!". And I will survive this!


Happy New Year, happy celebration, don't drink too much and please don't drive if you have had alcohol!!! Be happy but first be SAFE!!! See you in 2010!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...