Monday, October 13, 2008

I finally found my new babes!



On a shopping trip to Gina Tricot, where I also bought the famous Gina Tricot tunika (available in several colors), I found a pair of boots I liked and - most importantly - could afford! I hate buying shoes because I do never find what I want: simple but elegant, no heels, no bright colors. But today I entered in Ringsko and some kind of miracle took place since I liked almost everything I saw! And then, like some kind of holly epiphany, there they stood facing me... my new boots. They are perfect: fancy, low, dark silvered, leather boots. And they actually match the Gina Tricot tunika. That one tunika that everyone in Norway seems to have bought. Now we can have the Gina tricot tunika party, as Diana suggested. The four of us can finally reunite us with our respectives Gina Tricot tunikas!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...