Sunday, October 12, 2008

New hair?




New hairdo? NOPE! I am just rocking a wig! It doesn't look really that good because wigs have to be taken good care of (something that the owner obviously was not aware of, or just didn't care too much about). You'll excuse my serious face, but at this point of yesterday's party I was totally drunk. It's what drink-mixing brings within... I just started to drink up my "cider" and I ended up all boosted up with tequila shots, whisky, san franciscos and smirnoff... I just am not gonna mention how badly my head was spinning when I laid down in bed at 4am... Anyways, good I have no hangover today! I feel really am a lucky ass, because I do never have hangovers! It's true I have awaken some days with pretty bad shape after drinking, but that's mostly because I had slept 5 hours and I was still drunk! (But no hangovers on sight!). Anyways... pictures coming soon (hopefully!). Have a great sunday and a good beginning of the week tomorrow!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...