Thursday, December 4, 2008

New kitchen cabinets!


Today Santa Claus - aka Harald the janitor - brought us some new kitchen cabinets. More space for storage is always good news, but call me suspicious I do believe this "gentleness" will come reflected in the houserent next month. You see, last month we got an "informative" letter where the house owners talked about some new law that can lead to the increase of the houserent in 2009. In other words, I do not believe in the mere informational purpose of the letter and I do believe this is just a warning for what's going to happen: the houserent will increase after Christmas. But well, let's hope the increase will be minimal. In the meantime I have washed and placed our stuff in our new kitchen cabinets. Merry Christmas!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...