Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Beauty tips!

Yesterday I got my birthday gift from Diana: a gift card to Esthéthique (a parfume and beauty shop). Diana - the biggest cosmetic consumer I've ever known - recommended me the brand Clarins. They are natural products with no alcohol - which is great for my skin type because too much alcohol makes me pores red - and they leave a great smell and softness to the skin. I always thought they were a bit too expensive, but now I understand why. Yesterday I bought the Fluide Régulateur Ultra-Matifiant for oily skin and I got rid of the grease on my face at the same time that I gave a lot of moist to my skin. I also bought the Sérum Anti-Pores Dilatés to reduce the size of my pores - which are bigger around the nose and chin area. After exfoliating, this cream is absolutely recommendable to reduce the size of the pores and give the feeling of extra smooth skin.

And since I used so much money, I got a free sample of "Flora", the new perfume by Gucci, and I got a cleansing cream Kanebo Sensai Silky Purifying Creamy Soap which totally gets rid of black spots in the skin (even mine!). That one is a 100% recommendable for all types of skin: it smoothens, cleans and moistures at its best! I do believe it is worth to buy better brands even though they cost a little bit more, because the result is also better, and they last quite long since you just have to apply small quantities. In my opinion, the best brands in the market are Clarins and Clinique, though this last one is probably the most expensive you can find and it often comes in smaller amounts. So, Clarins is for me the best choice right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...