Friday, September 4, 2009

Barcelona!


I unfortunately cannot post any pictures of those we've taken because I forgot to bring the cable to transfer pics from the camera to the PC, but I'll post some when we're back. Just posting to say that everything is lovely, we are having a good time and we're enjoying ourselves. We arrived on monday morning and on tuesday we went to the city. We visited La Rambla, Maremagnum and we went to the Imax theatre to watch a movie in 3D. Yesterday we visited Park Güell - which we love - and went shopping in town afterwards (we bought some DVDs and had a refreshing glass of sangria at La Oveja Negra). Today we are just relaxing at my parents and tomorrow we will visit a famous wine cellar and do some wine degustation afterwards. We'll also have dinner at my friend Bea's new apartment and play Wii. I'll keep you updated!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...