Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Old memories....

Somehow Jonny and I started to remember old computer games when he started to play an old game on his Play Station 3. Then I remembered my cousin Núria's first computer and the first computer I ever played with: an Amstrad CPC 464 with green screen. So many memories of that old computer that seemed to sophisticated to me at the time. It was launched in 1984 and the games were cassettes - like the old music cassettes - that needed around 20 minutes loading before you could actually play.

This is "Oh Mummy" a game where you had to complete a circuit in a labyrinth without getting caught by the mummy
Trivial Pursuit double cassette, I loved this game!
I also remembered a game where two vikings - I think the names were Olga and Olaf - had to find the way out of a labyrinth as well as some tools on the way towards the exit. What I can't remember is the name of the game. I tried searching on Google and YouTube but nothing... so if anyone remembers, or knows someone who had an Amstrad computer... Please, give me the name of that game! I'd love to find a flash version of it and play again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...