Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Daytrip to Sweden

We just came back from our little daytrip to Sweden. There's a free bus going over the border everyday. It takes about two hours to get there and they give you one and a half hours to do your shopping and get back to the bus.
Once there we picked up the alcohol we had ordered in advance and did some extra shopping.
On the way back to Trondheim I enjoyed this really yummy wienerbrød. Nam nam!




I found American pancake mix and maple sirup! I can't begin to tell you how much I look forward to trying these!



Brie cheese "Kolibrie"... get it?
I laughed longer than I am ready to admit when I saw it... *heeeeheeeeeheeee*



We bought a huge steak that will last for days. Let's go crazy!!! 



Because Norway exports all their salmon, the one that stays in the country is mighty expensive. So it always pays off to buy salmon from Sweden which is nice and cheap.
And last but not least... ALCOHOL! We got red wine, cava, Bacardi and Sambucca! Let's get the party started!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...