Thursday, July 31, 2008

Getting ready

Soon (in about 8 months hehe) my dear friend Vero is getting married in Sevilla and I have the honour of being one of her bridesmaids - there's a first time for everything! -. So I have my red dress, the shoes, the purse, and now I am hunting the jewelry! I though about some nice diamond bracelet and matching earrings. We'll see...
I have to start looking for the plane tickets as soon as they become available and fix a place to overnight, since I haven't made any reservations yet.
I look forward to going to the wedding, which I think is gonna be very special. I have been to many weddings before and - except for my two aunt's weddings - I cannot say I have been assisting to a wedding that I give shit about (and to my aunts' weddings I was just a small kid). So it's gonna be nice to go to a wedding that is meaningful for a change! :-)
For more details on the wedding, visit: http://lavedetteatomique.blogspot.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...