Friday, August 1, 2008

Love me or die!




Today I went shooting with Ove. It was fun, fun, fun! :-) Our targets were an empty milk cartron, an empty margarin box, and a bottle of ketchup! Actually, we were a bit more evil than we should and also shot some bees. Ove killed two and I killed one, but we never found the "corpse" of my dead bee. I hate bees. I hate seagles, too, but luckily for them we didn't see any. I don't think I could shoot a seagle though... it would feel really bad to shoot at an animal. And yes, I know, bees are also animals... but they stink! We shot some field in the city, but there was no people around of course. We didn't use real bullets though, they were plastic. However, it was fun to go shooting. I recommend everyone to try! But please, make sure you go with someone with a knowledge in weapons and take precautions, we don't want anybody getting hurt! Be safe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...