Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been ditched by.... Zara??

Exactly. I have not been given the job at Zara that I had applied for. After passing the first round of group interviews - where I did a great GREAT performance - I don't seem to have matched the requests for Zara. Amazing. Four years of universitary education and not even fucking Zara wants to hire me!!! Like what, I am not fit enough to sell clothes to stupid blondes with daddy's credit card? Aparently not! Well... to set the record straight... fuck off!!! I can do better! And Zara, by the way, sucks! I once bought a pair of pants there when there was sales and the pants were labelled 3€ more expensive than before sales! So actually they are a bunch of cheaters! No wonder Amancio Ortega is the richest man in Spain and the third in Europe... he surely knows how to steal his extra euros! As you can all appreciate, I am damn pissed, but still optimistic than I can find a better job than that. So your loss Zara!! Go hire stupid fully make-up stuffed teens for your shops and you'll see the mistake reflected in your revenues! Good opening!

PS: I've always liked H&M and Gina Tricot better!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...