Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This Christmas...

Following with the recently started Christmas gifts talk I would like to take the chance to make a statement here. This year I have decided it is time to put an end to gifts that I do not really need or will make any use of. Since there is not really much I look forward to or really need, I hereby beg those of you who annually exchange Christmas gifts with me, that instead of buying me something, you make a donation to one of the following NGOs (non-gubernamental organizations). The amount of money is not the important, but the help that any money will provide people who really need it is what really matters.




Please consider this, I would really be glad if you decided to make a solidary donation this year instead of buying soemthing else that I do not really need. Thanks and happy countdown to Christmas!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...