Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kitchen experimenting

It's no big secret that I totally suck in the kitchen, but I have decided it is time to suck less and that's why I'm trying new things! This time I have tried to make horn, which is somehow of a croissant with salami and cheese on the inside. The first step is to check we have all the ingredients:


The second step is to mix the ingredients correcty to obtain the mass. And there it is!

Now we work on the mass and make it take the shape of a pizza. From there we will cut the mass in 8 equal pieces, which we will fill up with salami and cheese and then roll up until we get these: Time to bake the horn now! We will preheat the oven at 240 degrees Celsius and place the tray in the middle of the oven for 10 minutes. (Please try not to cry when looking at how clean the oven is...).

And then, if you have followed correctly all the instructions - which I think I have - and are not distracted watching The Oprah Winfrey Show, you should get a less toasted version of this:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...