Saturday, July 4, 2009

Discoveries


Right now I have been taking Priscilla for a walk around where I live. Normally we go to Hesteparken (a public park) because there's a lot of grass and she can run free, but today I decided to take the opposite direction because I never have walked towards that way. And what did I find out? Just five minutes from my house there's a huge graveyard with a big church. The cementery is named Tilfredshet KirkegÄrd and it is HUGE, there's more than 16,000 people buried there. It is even bigger that the one in Lade. I can't believe I have lived in my place for almost two years and I have never heard or seen about that enormous cementery located just 5 minutes away! I was just a bit amazed by having such a place so close and having no idea about it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...