Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Planning the future

I have quite a few apartments right now and so far I have only liked one of them, but it has unfortunately been sold out to another lucky couple of asslickers. Tomorrow I am going to visit two more apartments and if we are not lucky I have schedueld a visit to another apartment for next monday in the hopes that we should find our lovenest soon!

I have been working a lot lately. This week I only have tomorrow free and they asked me to please take a tour four a group of Spanish people. Because I haven't done a visit in the church in Spanish yet, I said yes. So I am going to work for only 45 minutes, and then I have some stuff to take care of - amongst others, the visits to the apartments.


In addition, Priscilla is still staying with me a bit longer. The last thing I heard she will be picked up on saturday, not on thursday. So I will have her company for a couple more days than originally planned.


And my Jonny is in Trysil... I miss him! I am not too used to be separated from him for so many days since we met 6 months ago. On friday it is our half a year anniversary. I hope we might be able to celebrate that when I go to Trysil. I am taking a little trip down there on tuesday and I'll be staying for 5 days. I'm really looking forward to it!

The weather right now is absolutely shitty. It went from being extremely warm to being frisky and rainy. I hate that it rains in the summertime! But I don't have that much time to sunbath right now either, so...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...