Friday, July 3, 2009

My first days with Priscilla

These are my first days with Priscilla and it is been better than I thought. The first time I met her about a year ago didn't turn out so well. She was scared of me and jumped off the stairs almost hurting herself. But now that she knows me it is way better to be with her! And believe me, she is so smart! She knows how to communicate with me and I always know when she wants out, when she wants to play and when she needs some affection! When I take her for walks she follows my rythm and doesn't pull from the rope and when I call her name she comes at once! So she is quite obedient, too! The only problem is when my neighbour makes noise and then she barks at her. She does that all the time! Then I just tell her "hysj!" and she shuts up.... until next time someone makes noise that is!




Don't miss Priscilla when she stands up trying to get her teddy bear back! It's the Priscilla dance! Hillarious!



Priscilla is very obedient and knows how to fetch her teddy bear when you throw it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...