Saturday, August 15, 2009

Girl's night at my place

Yesterday we met at my place for a vorspiel (pre-party) in Daniela's honour because she is moving to Halden on sunday to study there. But she was a no show-up, so instead it was Doribeth, Diana and Kassia. We had so much fun!!! We drank a lot and listened to music, we even checked up on old songs from everybody's country: Sopa de Caracol - a silly summer song from Honduras - and reviewed the greatest hits of our childhood idol Xuxa!!! Ilare lare eh, oh oh oh!!! Who has not seen Xuxa anytime? Hehehe, it was fun! And we danced samba, too!
Later that night we went to Club Gossip for some more fun, but I really don't like the music there and it was way too crowded. So no, Club Gossip ain't one of my favourite places in town. Here's some pictures of the night!




I got this gift from Doribeth, she made it herself! I love it!












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...