Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Versace

I am not a fashion expert, there are thousands of famous designers out there and I know a lot of them, even though I do not always am updated in the latest trends. But I can say that I am addicted to Versace. To me one of the best brands, well-cut, sophisticated, elegant and WEARABLE. Needless to say, pricey. Back in 2006 I saw the summer-spring ready to wear collection and up to date I can remember most of it. Here's some pictures to illustrate my point:




And the dress of my dreams, the most perfect piece of clothing my eyes have visualized:


If I had flat boobs like the model and Madonna's back account I'd be having one of these hanging in my closet. But I guess it costs thousands of euros.




This one is from the 2007 spring/summer collection (also prêt-à-porter - ready to wear):


This season's favourite:


Donatella's got it! She's butt ugly to look at but the woman's got the eye for fashion (and probably an expensive team of the best designers to do all the creative stuff for her, too!).

If you want to check all the best known designers and their present and past collections, go to: http://www.elle.com/Runway
You welcome!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...