Thursday, May 19, 2011

Let's grill it up!

Heeeyy!!
Today I've been grilling outside with the girls. What an odd and strange day! It was first raining, then sunny, then raining, then sunny, then storming, then ice bits falling from the sky and back to sunny! Big or small we've had it all!
So yes, we've had a nice time but we've been cold too.





 Firing up the grill with five bad matches...

 Hmmmm!!! Sausages!


Cold and rainy.... 

 ... and back to sunny!!





In the end we went back to Dori's place and sat in her terrace, which is covered by plexiglass and was warm and nice. We read Cosmopolitan, gossiped, had beer and ate peanuts.
When I got back home I got my birthday present from Vero, a book about how to be more posh :-) I'm looking forward to reading it. Thank you!
Now I'm going to take a shower, read on the couch and make myself something to eat. See ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...