Saturday, May 21, 2011

Spaweekend

Helloooo! I woke up today to a little bit of sun.... wonderful. I took a shower, put a hydrating mask on my face, ate breakfast, went to the store to buy food and even had time to fix my nails this morning! Yesterday I did my feet, too. I've turned my livingroom into a spa! :-)




 Do you like this shade?



I miss Jonny!!! The fact he had to leave two days before he started work is gruesome! I realized it's still eleven days til he comes back from Melkøya. I don't like to sit alone in the couch and don't have him there. Argh, I hope these days go by fast!!!!
Today at work I am having the new weekend receptionist for the last day of training. That means she'll be doing everything while I watch. Hehe, I could get used to this ;-P I hope she's nice so the conversation will go fluidly and the day will go by faster. I'm going to make myself some coffee now. See you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...