Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My dress has been adopted


I bought this gorgeous dress months ago at ASOS. I did purchase it from the internet on sale and it said that size 10 in England is the same as size 36 in Europe... yeah right! When I found out I couldn't zip it up I looked at the label and there it stood "Size 34". Thirty four?! There's no bloody way this will ever fit on me!
Once again my "chestiness" is making it impossible for me to fit in a dress I love!  And I can't change the size because that was the last dress they had and since I bought it on sale they don't accept refunds either.
But you know what they say: some people's tragedies are other people's fortune. So now Diana will have the pleasure of receiving my ASOS dress, since she is a size 34. I think it will look amazing in her tanned skin ;-)
If someone ever sees a similar dress in a 36-38 (a real 36-38 please, not a "let's write 36 but it really is a XS") let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...