Friday, July 22, 2011

Sightseeing

Today I met with Vero who introduced me her new boyfriend. We ate at the place we used to eat when we went to the university together and then we showed him around in Barcelona.


 

Look at the amazing views!

On the car back home, I got an sms from Jonny about the bomb in Oslo. Unbelievable! It breaks my heart to see the country I made into my home like this. Especially when I've always appreciated it for being safe and welcoming. I refuse to live in fear, justice needs to be served! We cannot tolerate this. My condolences to those who lost loved ones today.

By the way, yesterday I wrote an e-mail to celebrity blogger Ulrikke Lund asking her to make an entry on the situation in East Africa and she did! So please check her blog and make a donation!
Peace!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...