Saturday, July 30, 2011


Yesterday there was a birthday party for Jonny's nephews, Elina and Aksel. I don't have the pictures just yet because we took them using Jonny's camera and he didn't bring the cable to download them. So I will post about it when we get back to Trondheim. You have to see Aurora, she is so cute! And she's a little rubberface like me hehe!
Today in the morning we went to the outdoor market in Nord Osen. I bought two handmade cards, they are so very pretty! Check them here. In the evening we sat by the lake (picture) and drank a little while watching the sunset. There were so many mosquitos! I have mosquito bites all over! Three on my head, two back my neck, a couple more on my back, two or three on my legs and several on my feet! The ones in the feet are extremely annoying and make walking a bit painful too. Those little bloodsuckers! So small yet so annoying!
Now we are sitting back at Jonny's parents. We've made guacamole which we eat with tortilla chips. Mmmm! We are coming back home late on monday night, so I'll blog then!
So long!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...