Friday, October 14, 2011

The coupon mystery

Today I met Dori in the city centre and we had a coffee. On our way we stopped at Bik Bok and she showed me three 50% coupons and asked if I wanted one. Who am I to say no to a 50% off coupon? I said yes and we went inside the store. When we were about to pay Dori's coupons disappeared! We couldn't find them anywhere! I had my coupon in my hand the whole time so I got a pair of shoes for half price, but poor Dori spent all morning wondering what the hell happened to hers! We believe she accidentally dropped them on the floor and some bitch picked them up and got her stuff for half price, but I guess we'l never know....



These are the shoes I bought! They are from the Whitney Port collection for Bik Bok. Whitney Port is "The Hills" reality star turned designer and she made a cute (but expensive) collection for the Norwegian store. Aren't they cute?






Now I've got to try to sleep a little. My boss asked me on short notice this morning if I wanted to work the night shift tonight!! Just after I woke up. Well.... do I want to? Not particularly, no.... Will I?? YE$$$$$.... (I need money).
(I don't think I will manage to sleep at all... it's just 7 pm!). Ugh, if there's something I hate more than night shifts is last minute favours!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...