Sunday, October 9, 2011

Disco bowling

Yesterday I stood up and took Shakira for a walk. It looked sunny outside so we went for a tour around the sea side. Suddenly, it started to rain a little and I thought it'd be better to go back home. Luckily for us, I took the right decision. Three seconds after we got into the building it started to rain ice! Ouch!
We made dinner, pork chops with bernaise sauce, fries and coliflower. It was really good. Even the coliflower hehe!
After that I showered and had a beer. We went to Espen's place and had vorspiel there. His girlfriend Lisa was visiting and we all went disco bowling! It's like regular bowling only that it's darker and there are neon lights and the music is a bit louder. They play Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and other really disco music. It was fun despite the fact that I didn't do so well. I guess the drinking had something to do with it... or maybe not and I just suck :-D
After the bowling we went to Mikrobryggeriet and had some Captian Morgan with cola. Loooves it!
I'm not hangover today, surprisingly enough, which is good bcause tonight I'm going to be working the night shift. I hope I can sleep some more later. I have to be awake until tomorrow 7 am after all!
Now it's soon pizza timeeee! See yaaa!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...