Friday, October 21, 2011

Intense week

Helloooo! Sorry for the so very little blogging lately. This has been a very busy week for me and one hell of a week too, if I may say! I don't really want to talk about it on my blog, but basically it's been a weird week both in private events and at work. As for work, I do have a contractual obligation to not reveal publicly some of the events that have happened, so I won't.
Moving on... Yesterday Jonny and I went to Raus and had tapas. Contrary to my expectations not all of what we had are typical Spanish tapas. It seems the cook is actually Portuguese, so we had a mix of Portuguese and Spanish tapas. To start with, we were served almond bread with allioli and Spanish olives. This followed by some meat with kurma (this was Portuguese), mussels, baked potatoes, pork with fig marmalade and skewers (brocheta). All very delicious!
For dessert we had coffee and tiramisu. The ice cream and chocolate sprinkles were good but unfortunately the dough was not as dry as it's supposed to be. Anyhow it was a great meal and we enjoyed some drinks too. I ordered a strawberry daiquiri but they had ran out of strawberries, so I got a raspberry daiquiri.. and I'm really glad I did! I actually like it better than the strawberry one!
After the meal we went to Mikrobryggeriet and played dards with Torgeir and Kristian. And of course ended up having nachspiel too. Now I've got to go to work... I am really looking forward to this week being over!
See ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...