Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dark hair and coloration

If you want to change your hair color just for the fun of it and have dark hair like me, don't waste your time. All you are going to achieve is some reflections that almost anyone will really see. This is the result of yesterday's attempt to "brown chocolate" color I was going for. Instead, only a few flocks of my hair are "chocolate-colored" whereas the rest are just as black as before. That's the problem when you don't want to decolor the hair... Blondes have it easier because all the colors show nicely afterwards, but us brunettes struggle with hair coloring a little bit more. I just thought some lighter hair tone with sweeten up my face but well, at least I didn't end up with any shiteous color on my head, so as long as it shows natural I am cool with it. Someone sees any difference?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...