Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Christmas presents

These is an overview of some of the gifts I got this Christmas, you know because I've been such a good girl and so on...

The purple box (which she decorated herself) is from Vero and it includes a purple picture frame with our picture, a box with spice tea, a canel essence for the bathtube, a small box for jewelry and a set of incense and aromatic candles. And following my petition of giving the money of my present to a benefic cause, Vero slightly modified that wish by purchasing all the products from Intermon Oxfam and consequently supporting fair trade. So thank you, sweety!! I loved it!
On the lower right corner, a typical Norwegian cheese slicer from Ove.
In the middle of the picture, a card for going to the solarium I got from my neighbour Daniel, that was kind of cute!! Thanks!
Up to the right a french manicure kit, with a lot of tools - most of them whose functionality I ignore. But I will find out what they are for! I got that from Knut and Alexandra. Just what I wanted. Thanks! :)
And the beautiful red bag is a self-gift hehe, and I love it!
I also got a postcard and a Helena Rubinstein concelear from Diana, a purple necklace from Bea and a Mango jacket from my parents. It was niiiiiiiiice!!
And I'm back in Trondheim just looking forward to seeing my friends again and hoping to make new ones, too! Have a great day you all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...