Monday, August 29, 2011

Ø-ø-ø-øl!!!

"Øl" is Norwegian for "beer". And that was precisely our plan today! 
I picked up Diana at her shop around 4pm and we took Shakira for a walk. Then we stopped by Senobia's place (Senobia is our friend from Peru) and hanged out there with her and her 2-year old son. That little boy is so cute! He was playing with Shakira and she was licking his face. It looked like a TV commercial, so sweet! We sat there and had a drink and just talked (a lot).
After that we had to leave because we were supposed to meet Maria at Solsiden and we decided to take Shakira with us too. We sat down at Peppes Pizza and spend the rest of the afternoon there. And finally... we had one cold beer and a bruschetta. Good!



Shakira has a hard time deciding what she wants to order...





On the way back home I took the bus and was scared the shit out of by a man with tourettes. I had never seen anybody with tourettes before (except for in movies) so I got really freaked out when he suddenly shouted "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" really loud. I think I speak for everyone on that bus when I say "what the hell?!". But then again, he can't help it so...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...