Sunday, August 21, 2011

Party at Casa de Eva

Yesterday after work the girls came over to my place to have cocktails and listen to music. Girls night! Dori gave me this beautiful pink orchid, my favourite flower! They are so simple yet so elegant and beautiful.







After we had red wine and cockatils for three or four hours, we took a cab to town. We checked out this new bar called "Raus" but there was no place to sit, so we left and went to Vista, which now is called Discotheque. We stood in the queue for a long time and when we finally got in we discovered it looks nothing like before and we didn't like it at all. Still we stayed and had a drink there.



Now I am having some lunch before I got to work. Luckily for me I have free tomorrow. My plans include doing nothing, nothing doing and nada de nada. Have a good sunday! Bye!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...