Friday, August 19, 2011

Tired, tired, tired...



Hi! I am making a quick post tonight. I'm exhausted... Yesterday I was in town with the girls all morning and because I have seen Jonny so little lately I decided to acompany him to a party right after I said goodbye to Dori.
So first we stopped at Espen's but he didn't want to go out so we went to Lillian's place and drank til late hours. We got back home I don't remember when (blame than one on the captain morgan) and this morning - or well... around noon actually - I had to go to work, where I've been all day until right now. So I will be going to sleep for some hours soon and I will hve to wake up at 6am to be at work by 7am again. And after work tomorrow I do believe there is a party here at home with my ladies!
So yes, overall a busy weekend. And let's not forget I am working on sunday too! I swear I am not moving away from the couch on monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...