Friday, August 26, 2011

Weeerrrrkkkk

It's a good thing I checked my work schedule yesterday before I went to bed and realized I was supposed to work at 7 am and not at 3 pm as I thought. That way I saved myself for that uncomfortable call from work at 7 am... "Eehhh.. Eva? Aren't you supposed to be at work now?" and the following.. "OH SHIT!!!". So yeah, here is me at 6:35 am, on the elevator, pretending I am glad to have slept 4 hours to go to my incredibly boring job. Yee-haww...


Tu-tuuuu!!
Me again! I bet you didn't expect yet another picture of me in MY blog, right?



So after another day at work full of environmental license bullshit and rejection (everybody wants to see it done but nobody - very conviniently - ever has time to help me with it), I stopped by Diani and checked the accessories. She's got some amazing stuff. I bought this necklace for NOK 300,-. They have one more left in brown, by the way.
And Diana even packed it nicely in a really pretty bag and everything. Isn't the bag cute? This is the work of somebody who obviously cares for detail. Ladies and gentlemen, Diana, the master of combining colors and matching everything! Bravo! Take a look at the shop if you are in Trondheim. The address is Fjordgata 30.
Or check the internet website: www.diani.no for those of you who live in another part of Norway!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...