Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Carnivàle

Since the hotel is pretty empty (it's the annually January crisis), I am not working at all this month (I'm poor hehe) and this means I have LOADS of free time that Jonny and I employ to watch "Carnivàle" (2003). It's about the life of a "freakshow" that travels through different cities in the USA during the 20s putting on shows and trying to survive by all means. Their story will later be related to a methodist preast named Justin and his sister Iris. It has dirty talk, sex scenes, and lots of mud and filth (yes, people couldn't shower that often back then). It also has some pin-up stripper dancing, tarot reading and satanic rituals. It's a bit weird of a series but it's good enough to watch when you're bored hehe! It went off the air after 2 seasons, so it won't steal too much time out of you busy ones - even though every chapter lasts from 45-55 minutes!

And since I started to talk about the hotel, seems like my first boss is coming back as the new boss! I'm cool with it... he likes me! :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...