Friday, January 22, 2010

Hahaha, DUUUUUUDE!!!!

I was looking for some files in some old CDs and look what I bumped into! A bunch of old pictures!

That is me when I had bangs back in 2006 when I was living in Harstad! I had bangs during the second semestre! (My hair was longer but I have it in a pony tail).

"AAAARGGHHH!!! What are you doing pointing at me with this thing??"
Hahaha, this one is from my last year at the university and this was our last party altogether! Needless to say, I was LOADED here! (And Vero gave me a scare when she tried to snap a picture of me!)



This is me the day before I went to Harstad (August 2005). Bea, Dani and I went out for a drink before I had to pack up my stuff. And then came these two pics:

Some would say we smoked something (and I should nod and say we did) but we were clean. *Shame*


"Am I in trouble, sheriff??"
This is what two bored girls can do when they're are left alone with a digital cam... - You can see I am in Spain and it's summertime because I still had a tan...
Don't be shy and post some embarassing pictures you too!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...