Friday, January 29, 2010

I feel like crap


I am just writing this post to wine a little about my life. Because this is my blog and I wine about what the hell I want. I'm tired. I drank a bit yesterday - 2 shots of sambucca and 2 ciders. It is not much but it is enough so that I don't sleep very well. I went to bed late, woke up in the middle of the night because I was thirsty and when I went back to bed I was wide awake and couldn't sleep. When I finally seem to begin to all asleep my bloody cellphone starts to ring. My boss Stine. She wants to know if I can work. I had slept 3 hours so far and was still drunk. I say no. Go back to trying to sleep without success because the builders that are installing the new cable network in the street have already started to make noise! Looks like i manage to sleep a bit.... My cellphone rings. My other boss Adele. She asks me if I can work because nobody else wants to cover up. I tell her I was drunk. She says it's just some few hours. I let her know I am not in condition to work. She lets me know how little she cares. I say I will work. I want to kill her. I got to work with my head about to explode and I'm starving because yesterday we did not go to the foodstore. My boss Stine informs me that there has been a missunderstanding and actually they did not need my help but since I had showed up I might as well work a bit. I spend 4,5 hours at work wondering why the fuck luck is such a bitch to me today. I think I am going to spend the rest of the evening lazying on the couch. I had to go to a birthday party but I don't think I dare.... Good night!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...