Sunday, January 24, 2010

More of the old stuff!

These are some pictures from the summer of 2005, right before I left for Harstad. I worked as a guide in the Barcelona Tourist Bus and these pics were taken by an Italian tourist who kind of embarassed his wife and kids when he asked me to snap some pictures of me because I look very "typical Spanish". No seriously, I remember his eldest kid said "Nooooo... pappa!" hehe. I am not sure of what "typical Spanish" looks like though, because everytime someone tries to guess where I am from they all go for the Middle East.
He said he was going to take "a few" pictures but actually he almost made a whole photoalbum! Before he got off he asked me for my e-mail so he could send me the pictures. And he did!

(I think I look like a Gypsy here)





This was the best job I've had so far! I really had a great time chatting with lots of people and also with my co-workers!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...